Future Carping 004 Bait Boat
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
THIS PRODUCT IS ON PRE ORDER AND WILL BE WITH CUSTOMERS AS SOON AS WE RECIVE THEM.
(FREE BAG WITH EVERY RYH ORDER WORTH £49.99 LIMITED TIME ONLY)
The Future Carping 004 Bait Boat is compact and just amazing to use. The single joystick operation on the boat make it so easy to operate the boat whilst in the water.
On this Bait Boat everything can be operated with ease and having the fish finder integrated into the colour remote screen make it so much easier to read contour lines and locate fish whilst operating the Bait Boat. The fish finder will run in conjunction with the boat as soon as it hits the water and The fish sizes are displayed here in small, medium and large. The measurement range and sensitivity of the depth measurement is divided into four areas: 0-5 metres, 5-15 metres, 15-20 metres and 20-30 metres.
The Bait Boat GPS is so easy to use with 30 GPS and comes in its own especially at night when it comes to feeding those spots or re sending your rig out after hauling an absolute lump. The GPS will give you longitude and Latitude and like the Fish Finder all is in colour.
If you are looking for something compact light and easy to use this is the boat for you.
- Bait Boat
- Wireless handset (Colour Screen)
- Padded backpack for easy transportation
- Two lithium batteries
- Lithium battery charger
- Handset charger
- 2.5kg feed capacity
- 500-900 metres range
- L = 630mm, B = 350mm, H = 250mm
- Built-in GPS chip
- Automatic driving / autopilot
- Built-in echo sounder with Fish finder to 32m water depth
- Electronic compass
- Built-in air pressure gauge
- Temperature display
- Patented magnetic control system for the feed hatches
- Separately controllable feed hatches
- Patented release couplings for hook-mounting
- Removable herb protection for more power for the engines
- Easy rides over water lilies and herb banks
- Strong lighting system for the best view at night
- Use of the fail-free system in the event of signal cancellation / return to shore
- Stable position in the water by streamlined construction
- Standard battery and up to 4-6 hours with lithium ion batteries
- Impact protection