CULT RANGER BAIT BOAT - WITH LITHIUM BATTERIES
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
The Cult Ranger Lithium Boat is both lighter and runs for longer than the standard lead battery model. The boat is the perfect sized boat for both UK and continental fishing. Reliable, compact, robust and lightweight yet with a bait capacity of between 3kg – 5kg and a range of 400m - 600m.
The Ranger has the option to use the boat in both single and dual hopper configurations, we believe this is the most flexible design on the market. Using the boat in single hopper mode allows the bait and rig to be deposited in the traditional manner. However by switching to dual hopper mode the rig and bait can be dropped independently from one another opening up many more presentation options for the thinking angler. Alternatively two rigs can be taken out at once. There is also a hook/rig release system which allows your rig to be placed independently from the bait hoppers should you wish to fish on the edge of the bait for example. Alternatively this can be used to drop a back lead before reaching the fishing spot pinning your line to the lake bed.
The 4 channel 5.8GHz radio system guarantees fault free performance in even the toughest conditions. Cult boats are the first boats in the UK to operate on this frequency. By utilising this technology the boat is completely isolated from radio interference meaning no matter how many other boats are on the lake, you will not suffer from a drop in performance.
Fully sealed when the magnetic battery covers are in place, the boat is 100% waterproof. This means even when the weather is against you, you can get those rigs back out there straight away, confident your boat is up to the task.
- LION Lithium batteries. Lighter and run longer than lead batteries.
- Bait capacity 3kg boilie, 5kg wet particle.
- Single or dual independent operated bait hoppers with separate hook/rig release system.
- Running time (max speed) 2+ hours.
- Range 400 – 600 meters dependent on weather and environmental conditions.
- Built-in fail-safe ensures the boat remains within range.
- Radio handset 4 channel, 5.8GHz.
- LED front and rear navigation lights. 3 LED battery indicator (red / yellow / green).
- Independently controlled ultra-high intensity LED search light.
- Internationally patented independent hook / rig release system.
- Internationally patented Single or dual hopper configuration.
- 3D CAD designed hydro-dynamically efficient trimaran hull gives excellent stability and buoyancy.
- Prefabricated hull for easy self-install of fish finders at a later date.
- Fast efficient & quiet. The high quality twin direct drive motors and propellers provide extremely powerful propulsion and battery life.
- Ready to go straight out of the box, includes custom carry bag, all chargers and simple to follow instructions Included. Optional Extras:
- Colour Fish Finder.
- High Powered Compact Solar Panel.
- Deluxe DPM Camo Boat Bag.
- Spare Batteries.
- Other accessories.
The bait boat comes with following features:
- Thick 3D CAD designed, hydro-dynamically efficient trimaran PC hull gives excellent stability and buoyancy. The upper deck and the underwater part are fixed by stainless bolts, which makes maintenance very easy. The waterproof silicon gasket between the upper deck and the underwater part makes the boat hulls totally sealed and ensures the boat is 100% waterproof. The over moulded handle provides comfortable carrying.
- 8GHz 4 channel radio system- superb range and less susceptible to Interference. Boat handset range is 400m-600m depending on weather and environmental conditions. AA rechargeable batteries and handset charger comes as standard.
- Microprocessor controlled variable speed in forward and reverse. Power to the motors is regulated through a microprocessor. This ensures unrivaled maneuverability response, excellent agility and precision steering of the boat.
- Built-in fail-safe ensures the boat remains within reach. When the signal is weak, the boat will stop going forward and make a big circle. This makes the boat come back to the range you can control instead of going out of range.
- Internationally patented hopper with adjustable function, it can be divided from one hopper to two hoppers depending on requirement. Dependable hopper release system makes the hopper door maintenance and trouble free, excellent for all baits even the smallest particles. The two hoppers can be individually opened.
- Internationally patented independent hook (rig) release system in the back can be individually controlled and take the rig to the spot you want.
- Two quality direct drive motors and propellers provide extremely powerful propulsion and battery life - fast, efficient and quiet.
- The quality weed guards keep the props weed and line free.
- On and off waterproof rocker switches. All switches and charging sockets are waterproof with charging socket for solar panel.
- 3 ultra-high intensity LEDs including red, yellow & green battery level indicators - visible at range even in daytime.
- Tri-coloured battery condition meter in the back, giving accurate battery information.
- Beeps and LED flash giving the battery condition of the handset.
- The frontal light at centre is operated by remote control the two small lights at front are on when bait boat goes forward.
- Extra bright searchlight in the centre front.
- The red signal lights at back indicate signal strength when the boat is operational
- Watertight removable battery system in the central hull provides easy access to change the battery.
- Custom carry bag.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 585mm * 378mm * 260mm
- Weight: 5.5kg including Lead Batteries. 4kg including Lithium Batteries.
- Hoppers: 1 - 2 when hopper divider is used.
- Bait capacity: 3kg boilie, 5kg wet particle.
- Maximum speed: 100meter/minute without weed guard, 60meter/minute with weed guard.
- Electrical system: 12V DC
- Range: 400 – 600 meters dependent on weather and environmental conditions.
- Lights: 3 front (including search light in the centre front), 3 battery status, 2 signal
- Radio handset: 4 channel, 5.8GHz
- Propulsion: 2 x maintenance-free propeller
- Batteries: 6V/7.2AH lead-acid for bait boat, Ni-MH AA 1500mAh 1.2V
- Rechargeable battery for the remote control handset.
- Running time (at max speed): 2+ hours